PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW
PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA LIGHTING TEXT
ID of the Data Officer
We are Karaman Döküm San. Tic. Ltd. Sti. (Kar Karaman Döküm ”), we respect the privacy of your personal data and we respect your privacy. protection and our rights to this personal information.
How Your Personal Data Is Collected and Processed
Your personal data,
- Production, sales, purchasing, etc. offered by Karaman Döküm. Within the framework of our activities related to the execution of services, through the information we request,
- To provide information about our services to our employees or suppliers, verbally, in writing, electronically or through paper forms, through the information you provide,
- Business cards, resumes (cv), forms or forms filled in on a face-to-face or distant, verbal or written or electronic basis for the purposes of establishing commercial relations with Karaman Döküm, applying for a job, making a bid / requesting, in a physical or virtual environment through,
- In addition, indirectly obtained from different channels, blogs, surveys, information articles and other web sites used for similar purposes, social media, public databases, social media platforms and profiles open to share,can be collected and processed for the following purposes.
- For the continuation of technological processes, all employees, employee candidates, customers, suppliers and so on. saving and processing of contact data in enterprise resource planning software
- Taking the necessary records for the continuity of the ongoing commercial relations with our customers, ensuring the continuation of customer relations
- Carrying out the production, purchasing, sales and after-sales service processes of our company
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and meeting demands
- Ensuring the safety and sustainability of our workplaces
- Karaman Casting during and after sales and marketing activities, promotions, surveys, advertisements, market research, planning and implementation of marketing and campaigns, presenting general and special offers, organizing various campaigns including social media channels (in case of your explicit consent)
- Processing or storing all customer and employee data where necessary to meet the obligations arising from the legislation
- Prior to the effective date of KVKK, 7 April 2016, your personal data obtained in accordance with the above-mentioned means or in other ways are processed in accordance with these terms and conditions and stored in both digital and physical environment.
Transferring Personal Data
Your personal data are provided to the service providers such as information technology, archives, printing, card printing, distribution company and cooperation with the purposes of the above-mentioned services within the scope of the Law and the related regulations, provided that the data transfer is limited and for the reason that it requires transferring. are transferred to other third parties within the scope of certain confidentiality agreement terms.
Storage and Protection of Personal Data
Your personal data will be kept confidential in the database and systems of Karaman Döküm in accordance with Article 12 of KVKK; will not be shared with third parties in any way other than legal obligations and regulations specified in this document. Our company is obliged to prevent the unlawful processing of personal data in accordance with Article 12 of KVKK, to prevent unauthorized access, and to take software and physical security measures such as access management. If it is learned that the personal data are obtained by others illegally, the situation will be immediately notified to the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with legal regulations and in writing.
Rights of Personal Data Holder in accordance with KVKK No. 6698
Within the framework of the law about your personal data;
- Learning what information we have,
- Learning whether or not processed,
- Request information if it has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing and whether it is used by us in accordance with these purposes,
- To learn third persons who are transferred in Turkey or abroad,
- To request correction if missing or wrongly processed,
- In the event of the elimination of the reasons that require processing, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data or anonymization in accordance with the conditions provided for in Article 7 of KVKK,
- In such cases or in case of corrections, request that these be notified to the third parties to whom the data is transferred,
- If you think that a result has arisen against you from the analysis of the processed data through automated systems, do not object to this situation,
- If you suffer a loss due to unlawful processing, you have the right to request that the damage be remedied.
Within the scope of the relevant law, if you submit your applications regarding your personal data to us in one of the following ways, in accordance with Article 13 of the Law, you will receive your application requests in writing according to the nature of the request and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest.
- firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail, which is an official document sample in which we can provide confirmation of identity,
- Our company's open address Organized Industrial Zone Beyköy Beldesi İstiklal OSB 1 Mah. 1.Cad. Outer Door No: 8 Center / DÜZCE (Address Code: 2806340531) with personally identifiable information or by means of a registered letter of return which is an official document sample that we can provide confirmation of identity.
If the transaction requires cost, the tariff set by the Personal Data Protection Board will be applied. If the request is rejected, the reason (s) of rejection shall be justified in writing or electronically.